Problems with the Skype call?
Your Internet connection –Your internet provider may be probably a culprit a bad Internet connection can lead to poor calls, delays and poor audio and video quality. If there are problems, you will also see the call quality indicator. These are the tips should help you. For any other query related to Microsoft product contact to the experts at Windows 10 support contact number.
Check the page with Skype status-
If the report is done, the site will tell you. Make sure you meet the minimum requirements and use the latest version of Skype. We are always improving the quality of the call. Therefore, for optimal performance, make sure the person you are calling and meeting the minimum requirements is using the latest version of Skype.
Check computer and Internet connection-
A bad connection can lead to a collapse, a freeze or freeze of the video and a bad sound. If you have a bad connection, you may receive a notification when you call for a bad network connection.
These are the basic issues that a Skype user can get while using the Skype software for communicating with others. Now below you will get some tricks to overcome on these issues and if having trouble to troubleshoot contact Microsoft Customer Support Team.
Here are some other things that can affect the quality of your call:
- Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal or, if possible, use a wired connection.
- If the Internet connection decreases during a call, the Skype group can close one or more video streams in a call. When the Internet connection is fixed, Skype automatically activates the video.
- If you have a Windows connection problem, you can follow the troubleshooting steps so that you cannot connect to the Internet.
- Disable any applications that may interfere with your calls. There is everything that can be used to open bandwidth for file sharing applications, streaming audio or video, or even just to open a browser.
- If you are using Skype on your laptop and you are in power saving mode, try connecting your laptop to a computer or switch to the maximum display mode.
These are basic troubleshooting tips for the use of Skype software and now user can access properly after fixing these issues. For any other query related to Skype contact Microsoft outlook support team.